Before going to Hurghada, tourists should know the following:
Egypt’s city of Hurghada is on the Red Sea, about 500 km south of Cairo. I think that everyone who goes there should use everything it has to offer. Even though this village on the Red Sea was almost unknown twenty years ago, it is now visited by people from all over the world and locals. Hurghada is the capital of the Red Sea governorate and a popular place for tourists and divers.
If you want to make a memorable trip to Egypt check out Egypt Day Tours
It is about 500 km southeast of Cairo, on the western side of the Red Sea. The trail is about 22 miles (36 km) long and doesn’t go too far into the desert. The governorates of Sohag and Assiut are to the west, the Red Sea is to the east, and Ras Garib and Safaga governorates are to the north.
Most people would agree that Hurghada is a great place to spend a vacation:
- Take a day trip from Hurghada to Luxor to see both cities’ attractions.
- It will take you three full days to get from Luxor to Aswan.
- Traveling from Hurghada to Cairo via plane takes one day.
- It will take two days to reach Cairo if you depart from Hurghada.
- It takes five days and three nights to complete the Nile cruise from Hurghada to Luxor and Aswan.
Hurghada is a great place to go on cruises and do other fun things on the water:
- Trip to Giftun Island for scuba diving
- Snorkeling and a picnic on a deserted island for a day trip
- Taking a submarine to Hurghada
Check out the different Egypt vacation packages we offer to find the right one for you.